With autumn so close at hand, our gastroenterology staff in San Antonio has started thinking about late summer and early fall colon friendly foods that have the potential to improve colon health. Surprisingly, the list of helpful, seasonal ingredients is quite long. So we’ve painstakingly narrowed it down to five that Texas families may want to include on their autumn menus: 1.) Winter Squash Varieties of winter squash, like pumpkins and butternut, are the first ingredients to make our...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets