SAN ANTONIO - Washing your hands with soap and water is considered the better alternative these days with an antibiotic caused and resistant bacteria called C-diff on the rise across the country. Clostridium difficile growing in strength and doctors are turning to a rather odd sounding method to heal patients of its oftentimes deadly effects. Regular hand washing is effective in preventing its spread, but once it’s inside your intestines it can grow with the use of antibiotics to the...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets