Patients are seen by appointment only. When you call for an appointment, we try our best to work in new patients & urgent patients as soon as possible. To schedule an appointment, contact our New Patient Coordinator at (210) 598-4730.
For your information, when the office is closed an answering service relays messages to on-call physicians.
- Medical questions should be directed to the office during regular business hours.
- Calls are generally returned in the afternoons.
- If it is an emergency and cannot wait call 911 or travel to the nearest emergency room.
Your first visit to our office should include completing New Patient Forms which you can downloaded from our site.
Use the link below to print and complete these PDF forms so that when you come in we can quickly construct your patient profile. This will aid us in getting you in front of our doctor or nurse practitioner in a timely manner.
New Patient Forms:
Fill in the forms and bring them in to your first appointment.
New Patient Coordinator
- Begin a thorough review of medical history by Dr. Dar or Dr.Mallikarjun and her nurse practitioner,
- An appropriate examination will follow with explanation and guidance towards a satisfactory outcome.
- We encourage anyone over 50 or with a family history of colon cancer to have a screening colonoscopy.
- Diagnostic & therapeutic tests may be ordered at your consultation. Refer to our tests and links for further information.
Our hours are: Mon – Fri 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Lunch: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Please call our billing department to get help understanding your bills:
(210) 657-4131 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM