India Takes its Toll on Dr. Seema Dar’s San Antonio Medical Practice “Dear patients, Thanks to all for your concern and love. It (Kasmir, India flood – 10 September, 2014) has been a life altering experience for me. This calamity, or for that matter any disaster brings out a person’s true character and I have seen good and bad in all cast, color, and religion, but would especially like to thank some people by name: Raj Shekher of our Indian army; Abdur Rehman (Good Samaritan);...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets