On Monday, August 11, 2014 the FDA approved a new test for colorectal cancer screening. In an unusual twist, CMS proposed that Medicare will cover the costs of the test for individuals age 50 to 85. This is the first time in history that a product has been approved by FDA and recommended for Medicare coverage on the very same day. Preventing Cancer Deaths Colorectal cancer can be prevented by early detection and removal of pre-cancerous lesions called polyps. If diagnosed early, colorectal...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets