How to Treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome This gut-wrenching abdominal pain, accompanied by cramping, bloating, and diarrhea or constipation, doesn’t just make you feel miserable. It can create serious problems in your life, forcing you to stay home from work and say no to anything that means you’d be too far from a bathroom. An estimated one in six Americans—and twice as many women as men—has irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Why it happens “The muscles in your colon that squeeze...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets