Having a colonoscopy is an important step in maintaining your good health and helping ensure you don’t develop colon cancer, a leading cause of death in the U.S. While the procedure itself is simple and straightforward, many people are anxious about the pre-op preparation that’s required. The good news is: It’s not nearly as nerve-racking as it sounds. Yes, you have to clear your bowels. This is probably the step that’s most concerning to anyone who’s considering having a...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets