What is esophageal cancer? Cancer that forms in tissues lining the esophagus (the muscular tube through which food passes from the throat to the stomach).Two types of esophageal cancer are squamous cell carcinoma (cancer that begins in flat cells lining the esophagus) and adenocarcinoma (cancer that begins in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids). Estimated new cases and deaths from esophageal cancer in the United States in 2013: · New cases: 17,990...
- San Antonio gastroenterologists turning to fecal transplant in C-Diff cases
- Cologuard: New Home Colon Cancer Tests
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
- Liver Disease: Are You Experiencing These Symptoms?
- Refined Sugar; Doctors Warn Against Eating Too Many Sweets